The bathroom has special requirements and uses in terms of heating compared to other rooms, which is why towel radiators have been specially designed for higher corrosion resistance and to be covered in wet towels! Our range of specially chosen towel radiators are perfect for use in bathrooms with their beautiful aesthetics and outstanding heat outputs, and we are sure you’ll be able to find the perfect towel radiator for you.
Your house probably already has an electric or hot water heating system installed, but this doesn't mean you're limited to using this when choosing new bathroom towel rails. If you have central heating, you can choose between either electric or plumbed bathroom towel radiators. Electric radiators or towel rails are an excellent solution if you don't want to extend your existing hot water system because they work with your mains. Just like a plumbed radiator, they're mounted to your wall, but they come prefilled and treated to protect against limescale and corrosion.
Alternatively, you might choose a duel-fuel bathroom radiator, which is plumbed in but has an electric heating element. Like a standard plumbed-in radiator, it will heat up when your central heating system is switched on, but it also gives you the option to use it independently when your central heating is turned off.
Bathroom Radiators with free UK delivery and the best prices
Bathroom Radiators, Heated towel rails and radiators are free UK delivery and the best prices
From the modern to the traditional, and available with many customisation options, you can choose whether you’d like your Towel Radiator to be a subtle addition or an eye-catching feature.
There are stainless steel, matt white, polished and chrome bathroom radiator options on offer, so you're bound to find one that suits your bathroom design perfectly. However, it's not just the colour and finish you have control over; there are vertical and horizontal options too, so you can select your radiators depending on the space you have. For example, if your bathroom is on the smaller side, a vertical towel radiator would free up more floor space for your bath, sink and toilet to be fitted. Alternatively, if you have a large bathroom, a horizontal radiator or towel rail could help you fill the space so it feels less empty.
If you have any questions regarding any of our bathroom radiators please contact our team today!!
When choosing a new radiator, it's important that you know what BTU output you need. Use our BTU calculator to accurately work this out.
Items 1-24 of 744
- Ultraheat Compact Single Panel Single Convector | Type 11 | K1Price from £19.00
- Kartell Kompact Double Panel Double Convector | Type 22 | K2Price from £29.00
- Kartell Kompact Double Panel Single Convector | Type 21 | P+Price from £29.00
- Ultraheat Compact Double Panel Single Convector | Type 21 | P+Price from £31.00
- Ultraheat Compact Double Panel Double Convector | Type 22 | K2Price from £36.00
- Lux Heat Oxford 3 Column Horizontal Radiator | Made To OrderPrice from £46.00
- Ultraheat Compact Triple Panel Triple Convector | Type 33 | K3Price from £57.00
- Kartell K-Rail Chrome 25mm Straight Towel RadiatorPrice from £58.00
- Lux Heat Oxford 5 Column Horizontal Radiator | Made To OrderPrice from £61.00
- Lux Heat Oxford 6 Column Horizontal Radiator | Made To OrderPrice from £67.00