- Remote UK postcodes may have a delivery surcharge at checkout. However, we do our upmost to keep these surcharges to an absolute minimum.
- All cast iron radiator orders have a pallet delivery surcharge. Calculated on checkout.
- Ultraheat Compact radiator orders have a delivery surcharge. Calculated on checkout.
- Zehnder radiator orders have delivery surcharge, dependent on the postcode. Cost of this will be displayed at checkout.
- Next-day delivery orders have a 12pm cut-off. Orders after 12pm will be dispatched on the next working day for delivery on the following day. Our working days are Monday - Friday.
- Free delivery applies to mainland UK only, excluding some Scottish postcodes. For Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, and the Channel Islands, appropriate rates are quoted at shipping information stage on checkout. The classification of what is considered UK mainland is at the discretion of any couriers/transport companies responsible for the delivery of any goods purchased through Just Radiators. Any additional costs for delivery to postcodes which aren't considered UK Mainland are chargeable to the customer.
- Working days do not include any national bank holidays, weekends, or our annual stocktake. We are also closed between Christmas and New Year for Christmas shutdown.
- Radiators are labelled as heavy and require reasonably fit people to be available when being delivered. Please note that cast-iron radiators are a curbside delivery only and require 2 strong people to accept the delivery. The driver will not take these radiators into the property as they are palletised.
- Our delivery vehicles are seven and a half tonnes. If the vehicle can't get to you, you'll need a smaller vehicle. Please note, if a smaller vehicle is required for delivery this may be chargeable and will be calculated by Just Radiators.
- Specific delivery times cannot be given. Delivery is usually Mon to Fri from 8am to 5pm. This will be confirmed by Just Radiators.
- Just Radiators will make every effort to deliver goods on the date or within the dates quoted, however, such dates are a guideline only and Just Radiators shall not be held liable in any way due to delayed deliveries that are out of our control. Any damages or shortages must be reported within a reasonable time, ideally 24hrs.
- Please ensure you check your item(s) for any damage and report within 2 working days. Please keep all original packaging until item(s) are installed and working correctly. This will be needed if any returns are needed to be done.
*Make sure to check the contents within the packaging as the box may look fine but there may be issues with the product.
- Due to technical reasons, colours can appear slightly different to that on a PC screen so may not match exactly to the samples shown and should be used for illustrative purposes only.
- Made-to-order (bespoke) products are non-returnable/non-refundable and once acknowledged by Just Radiators cannot be cancelled. More information regarding made-to-order (bespoke) products can be found on our Returns Policy page.
- Our products are guaranteed up to 25 years. The guarantee in all cases is restricted to the F.O.C replacement or repair of the failed product only. Any faulty products are to be returned to us prior to the replacement being delivered at the cost to you, the consumer.
- The validity of our guarantee will be subject to correct system installation by a qualified engineer.
- Occasionally, the manufacturing of your radiators may be delayed. This can be for various reasons such as material shortages, import delays or higher than anticipated demand. Just Radiators, of course, will make every effort to keep you informed.
Under the distance selling regulations, you have the legal right to cancel your order within 14 working days from the day after receipt of the goods (with the exception of made-to-order (bespoke) items).
Please make sure all goods are returned in the original, undamaged packaging at the cost of you, the consumer.
Any goods you wish to return which aren't faulty or weren't damaged before you received, checked and signed for the goods will be charged a standard re-stocking fee of between 25% - 50% of the total sale value of the specific goods being returned (depending on the manufacturer). In the case of special order items which are not normally kept in stock by either ourselves or the manufacturer of the radiator, a varying procedure will come into effect depending upon the radiator(s) and the manufacturer in question.
For more information on returns, please see our Returns Policy page.