Traditional Radiator Valves
Traditional radiator valves come in various shapes and sizes, so you’ll find straight, angled and corner valves, as well as both manual and thermostatic. Traditional is a style of valve rather than any particular shape or type..
Traditional valves have all the qualities of old-time workmanship and style, but with contemporary engineering and functionality. They ideally suit cast iron radiators and designer traditional radiators perfectly as they are in keeping with that vintage style and elegance..
If your home has that touch of antique charm, traditional valves will look perfect in your home. They would even look good on a modern radiator if your home style has a few other vintage touches. Old world elegance never goes out of fashion!.
We have a wide selection of traditional valve sets, in different styles and finishes; from brass to black nickel. Feel free to contact our team today if you have any questions.
Items 1-24 of 83
- Old School Angled Manual Radiator Valve Set - Black And Brass£49.50 inc. VAT and Delivery
- Westminster Angled Manual Valve Set - Antique Brass£55.00 inc. VAT and Delivery
- Westminster Angled Manual Valve Set - Unlacquered Brass£55.00 inc. VAT and Delivery
- Old School Angled Manual Valve Set ¾ Inch - Chrome£82.50 inc. VAT and Delivery
- Old School Angled Manual Valve Set ¾ inch - Black & Brass£82.50 inc. VAT and Delivery
- Abbey Angled Thermostatic Valve Set - Old English Brass£104.50 inc. VAT and Delivery