Best Prices Online1000s of radiators in stock
Eskimo Ron Horizontal Floor-Mounted Aluminium Radiator
Eskimo Ron Horizontal Floor-Mounted Aluminium Radiator
Price from: £328.00 inc. VAT and Delivery
- Available in seven unique Eskimo Ron finishes: Antique, Copper Pipe, Gold, Matt Aluminium, Polished Aluminium, RAL Colour/Colour Match, and Shipyard.
- Gold: Ron in gold offers you the opportunity to add luxurious, opulent accents to a room. Our skilled manufacturing team polish, etch, then gold anodise each aluminium section from which Ron is composed. The anodising process that produces the golden finish on the aluminium surface, gives a translucent lustre that only a genuine metal finish can provide. This isn't a coating. You're looking at bare metal.
- Matt Aluminium: Ron in matt aluminium offers you the opportunity to add soft, silver tones to a room. Our skilled manufacturing team polish, etch, then anodise each aluminium section. The anodising process gives a translucent lustre. Something that you only get from an authentic metal finish. This isn't a coating. You're looking at bare metal.
- Polished Aluminium: Ron in polished offers you the opportunity to add powerful, chrome accents to a room. Our skilled manufacturing team polish each aluminium section from which Ron is composed. Stunningly reflective enhancing Ron's perfect curves.
- RAL Colour/Colour Match finishes: We have a colour matching service where we have the facility to match almost every colour available. This includes the ever-popular RAL colour ranges as well as various from designer paint companies such as Farrow & Ball or Little Greene. A high-performance radiator, powder-coated to match your paintwork. We can offer a colour match chip sign off service at a small additional cost.
- Sublimation Print finishes: Copper Pipe, Shipyard and Antique. It's not just printing – it's a decorative metal thing. We are proud to introduce another specialist team from the talented Eskimo family – OneLBJ are a skilled bunch who are artists in their field, based in Atherstone, Warwickshire. Their expertise are decorative finishes on to metal components. We selected three high res images from shots of inspiration in and around a shipyard site in Bristol, Somerset. Those images were then designed to create a surface finish for Ron's curvy form. Once the image is finalised, this then gets transferred onto a poly film. In the meantime Eskimo powder coat the modules at our Birmingham factory, with a porous powder that's cured at a lower temperature than standard powder. Each of the Ron sections are then wrapped in the film and heated to a high temperature – the inks on the inside of the film are transferred into the porous powder and make their way through it to the base metal. Finally the heat cures and seals the powder so that it's no longer porous. What this means is that it is essentially a print, but not surface print – it goes right through the entire coating, meaning that if you were to scratch the Ron sections you'd have to get down to base metal before you saw the scratch mark.
- Eskimo's Ron and Leggy Ron are beautifully formed column radiators. This modular, elliptical range crosses the boundary between contemporary and classic. Its styling cues include 1950s aircraft technology, (which you'll certainly notice with our Polished Ron), and the traditional schoolhouse radiator. As a result, it will happily sit with any interior scheme, from ultra-modern to period. And you can select either wall mounted or floor mounted.
- Born initially from a project in a listed building with Jacobean Oak panelling that prohibited wall mounting of radiators, Leggy Ron works equally well in conservatories, garden rooms, and shops with floor to ceiling glass or indeed in any setting where both sides of the radiator are equally visible. The design is perfectly symmetrical allowing the radiator to be installed without regard to which side will be seen.
- Other applications include properties where high skirting boards would normally require the radiator to mounted at an unsightly height on the wall, or under benches and in alcoves where a wall-mounted radiator would otherwise suffer from a reduced heat output from being mounted too far back.
- Essentially Leggy Ron is a great solution for otherwise unusable spaces, allowing wall space to be freed up for hanging artwork for instance, and allowing radiators to be used where the only option would otherwise be underfloor heating with all the associated issues with the lack of temperature control.
- The Ron is a modular aluminium high output radiator: allowing you to add as many sections as you need from 1 to 50. Available in a range of standard heights. Fit long, low versions underneath windows or shelving; or fit space-saving tall and narrow column radiator versions.
- Bottom valve connections can be specified, please get in touch with us to specify this at the time of ordering.
- Designed in Bristol, made in Birmingham.
- If you have any questions please contact us today.
- Your Eskimo radiator has a 5 year warranty, from date of delivery.
Which Valves do I need?
Choosing your radiator valves can be a little confusing here is a guide for you to find the correct valves for your radiator:
- Pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of Angled valves.
- Pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of Straight valves.
- Pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.
- Pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.