COVID-19 We are experiencing small delays for our next day delivery service, please allow 2-3 days for your order.
FREE UK DELIVERYUK Mainland Only
Helpline - 01772 346933Mon-Thu: 9am-5pm; Fri: 9am-4pm
Best Prices Online1000s of Radiators in Stock
Chrome Pipe Sleeving Kit 130 mm - Pair
£33.00 inc. VAT
- Our sleeve kits allow you to complement your radiators with pipe shrouds and floor plates to cover the regular copper pipework of your central heating system.
- To match the finish of your radiator and/or valves, and to ensure a uniform look for your installation, we stock anthracite, antique brass, antique copper, black nickel, brushed nickel, brushed brass, chrome, old english brass, pewter, polished brass, polished copper, polished nickel, un-lacquered brass & white
- Constructed from solid brass/steel our shrouds also provide protection for your radiator pipes.
- A range of pipe diameter, microbore sizes and sleeves which can be cut to the required length make our sleeve/shroud kits incredibly versatile to fit any pipework. All sleeving kits will work with pipe diameters up to 15mm.
- Place your order before 1pm Monday to Friday and we will deliver the next working day.
- If you have any questions please contact our us today https://www.justradiators.co.uk/contact
Which Valves do I need?
Choosing your radiator valves can be a little confusing here is a guide for you to find the correct valves for your radiator:
- Pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of Angled valves.
- Pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of Straight valves.
- Pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.
- Pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.
BTU & Watt Calculator
Free UK DeliveryUK Mainland Only
We GUARANTEE TO BEAT ANY PRICE! Please call today on 01772 346933