Paladin Victoriana 3 Column Horizontal Cast Iron Traditional Radiator
- The beautiful Paladin Victoriana 3 Column cast iron radiator blends with any period setting and offers a very high economical heat output.
- Offering a touch of period elegance and an amazing feature in any room within your property.
- We have a wide range of valves and accessories available to complete the authentic period design of this unique and stylish radiator.
- Please telephone 01772 803725 or email us for any further details and to order our radiators.
- This model can come pre-primed, pre-painted in one of our standard colours, finished in any RAL or Farrow & Ball colour. Or maybe you would like to go for one of our special highlight, burnished or antiqued effect. There really is no limit to what you can do with the custom finishing service on our exclusive cast iron ranges.
- We only use grade A castings from quality foundries.
- Every radiator is hand built to order and is extensively hand finished before the painting process.
- We use our own specialist primers which are Xylene based-heat and rust resistant to ensure long lasting paint finishes.
- All our cast iron radiators are priced per section, simply multiply the price & spec to get the desired cost, btu or watts etc. If you need any help please call our helpline or e mail us.
- All our Paladin cast iron radiators can be easily converted into electric only, please contact us for more information.
- To be sure your colour choice for your cast iron radiators is right for your home, please contact us for a colour sample of your chosen metallic colour to be sent to you free of charge.
Which Valves do I need?
Choosing your radiator valves can be a little confusing here is a guide for you to find the correct valves for your radiator:
-pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of Angled valves.
-pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of Straight valves.
-pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.
-pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.