Best Prices Online1000s of radiators in stock
Paladin Pimlico Cast Iron Radiator
Paladin Pimlico Horizontal Cast Iron
Price from £98.00 inc. VAT (Free Delivery Over £1000)
- The beautiful Paladin Pimlico cast iron radiator blends with any period setting and offers a very high economical heat output.
- Offering a touch of period elegance and an amazing feature in any room within your property.
- We have a wide range of valves and accessories available to complete the authentic period design of this unique and stylish radiator.
- All Paladin radiators over the width of 1200mm require a Joining Tool. Please add this to your order - this will be refunded upon its return to Paladin.
- If you have any questions please contact our team today https://www.justradiators.co.uk/contact
- This model can come pre-primed, pre-painted in one of our standard colours, finished in any RAL or Farrow & Ball colour. Or maybe you would like to go for one of our special highlight, burnished or antiqued effect. There really is no limit to what you can do with the custom finishing service on our exclusive cast iron ranges.
- We only use grade A castings from quality foundries.
- Every radiator is hand-built to order and is extensively hand finished before the painting process.
- We use our own specialist primers which are Xylene based-heat and rust-resistant to ensure long-lasting paint finishes.
- All our Paladin cast iron radiators can be easily converted into electric only, please contact us for more information.
- To be sure your colour choice for your cast iron radiators is right for your home, please contact us for a colour sample of your chosen metallic colour to be sent to you free of charge.
- To see the custom painted finishes available, please take a look at our Paladin Custom Finishes page.
Which Valves do I need?
Choosing your radiator valves can be a little confusing here is a guide for you to find the correct valves for your radiator:
- Pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of Angled valves.
- Pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of Straight valves.
- Pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.
- Pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.