Refer to our shipping policy
Lux Heat Classic 4 Column Cast Iron Horizontal Radiator
The Lux Heat Classic Cast Iron Radiator combines high-quality cast-iron elegance with a sleek modern design.
- This radiator is supplied as floor-mounted as standard. Wall-mounted versions are available at no extra cost.
- Wide range of colours to choose from including Anthracite, Anthracite Grey, Light Grey, Pearl Dark Grey, Black, Pearl White. For more information, see our Lux Heat Classic & Victorian Finishes page.
- Choose from 3 to 40 sections to perfectly fit any space.
- Made from long-lasting Cast Iron.
- All Lux Heat Classic radiators over 20 sections (with the exception of the 935mm high, where the maximum is 17 sections), will be sent in 2 parts and therefore required to be joined on site using a Lux Heat Classic Radiator Joining Tool. This enables the radiator to fit on a standard pallet to avoid damage in transit. Once the joining tool has been used, it can be sent back for a full refund.
- Valves and accessories sold separately.
- 10 Year Guarantee.
- If you have any questions, please contact us today.
Which Valves do I need?
Selecting the correct radiator valves can be a little confusing. Don’t worry, here’s a helpful guide to assist you in identifying the perfect valves for your radiator, whether they are Angled, Corner, or Straight.
Pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of Angled valves.
Pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of Straight valves.
Pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of Corner valves.