Refer to our shipping policy
Eskimo Outline Blackboard Horizontal Radiator
- Available in a perfect Matt Black (RAL 9005 Jet Black).
- A high-performance radiator, powder-coated in a perfect matt black. Creating a dual-purpose product, a radiator and a blackboard.
- More information on all of Eskimo's finishes can be found on our Eskimo Finishes page.
- Optional accessory for the Eskimo Outline Blackboard. A small magnetic chalk holder that gives you the freedom to position it anywhere on the radiator you like!
- Valve Options: Outline radiators are available with Standard Bottom End Connections, this leaves the valves on show and easily accessible for you to change the temperature of your Outline. Valves are not included when selecting Standard Bottom End Connections and need to be bought separately. Alternatively, the Hinge and Bracket System; a revolutionary mechanism that allows the radiator to be lifted and the valves are hidden within. This retains the clean shape of the Outline. Valves are included with a Hinge and Bracket System. See the System in action here: Eskimo's Hinge & Bracket Hidden Valve Mechanism - How it Works.
- Designed in Bristol, made in Birmingham.
- Panel radiators are now everywhere. But there is nothing more pleasing than the simplicity and clean lines of our original Outline. A modular aluminium output radiator with a clean-lined front fascia. Especially when subtle and clean are part of your design vision.
- Low water volume and a diverter fitted as standard, means rapid warm-up and perfect for low-temperature heating systems such as heat pumps. The Outline comes in either an electric model. Or central heating, water/hydronic model, offering bottom end connections as standard. Or specify hidden valve models with our Hinge & Bracket design.
- The Outline is available in a wide range of sizes and orientations. From full-length columns to long and low under window radiators. Bespoke sizes can be created to suit your pipe centres.
- If you have any questions please contact us today.
- Your Eskimo radiator has a 5 year warranty, from date of delivery.
Which Valves do I need?
Selecting the correct radiator valves can be a little confusing. Don’t worry, here’s a helpful guide to assist you in identifying the perfect valves for your radiator, whether they are Angled, Corner, or Straight.
Pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of Angled valves.
Pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of Straight valves.
Pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of Corner valves.