Refer to our shipping policy
Luxury Cast Iron Chrome Wall Stay
|Free Next Working Day - If ordered before 12-noon
- They are essential additions as cast iron radiators are heavy and will cause damage or injury if they fell.
- There are two types: simple steel brackets, or the more ornate brass wall stays, which are used as a finishing touch for the radiator and will often match the finish of the radiators valves.
- Our range includes attractive finishes such as brass (as well as antique brass and old English brass), nickel, black nickel, satin brushed nickel, chrome and galvanised steel.
- The radiator wall stays at Just Radiators are designed to give the best possible stability for all types of cast iron radiator with easier installation, compared to other kinds of bracket.
- This comes with a 12 year warranty.
- If you have any questions please contact us today.
Which Valves do I need?
Selecting the correct radiator valves can be a little confusing. Don’t worry, here’s a helpful guide to assist you in identifying the perfect valves for your radiator, whether they are Angled, Corner, or Straight.
Pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of Angled valves.
Pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of Straight valves.
Pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of Corner valves.