COVID-19: We are experiencing some delays, please allow up to 5 days for your order to be delivered. We advise checking stock before placing your order.
FREE UK DELIVERY*Please refer to our shipping policy
Helpline - 01772 346933Mon-Thu: 9am-5pm; Fri: 9am-4pm
Best Prices Online1000s of Radiators in Stock
Bisque Deline Electric Towel Radiator
Bisque Deline Electric
Price from: £246.00 inc. VAT
- At Bisque we pride ourselves on our attention to detail and this can be seen in the design of the Deline towel rail. In addition to the high quality finishes and hidden air vent, we have mounted the brackets on the back of the towel rail, which is not only better aesthetically but also allows towels to hang freely.
- If you have any questions please contact us today.
- Valves and accessories sold separately.
- This product has a 2 year warranty. Warranties are subject to correct installation to current standards / water treatments and use.
- Available in Bisque colour and special paint finishes. More information can be found on our Bisque Colour & Special Paint Finishes page.
- Our colour range compliments most interiors but for those who require that bit extra we also offer a colour matching service which can provide close matches to popular paint brands such as Farrow & Ball, Little Greene and Dulux as well as international ranges such as NCS and RAL. Price on application. For more information, see our Colour Matching section.
Which Valves do I need?
Choosing your radiator valves can be a little confusing here is a guide for you to find the correct valves for your radiator:
- Pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of Angled valves.
- Pipe work is coming out of the floor and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of Straight valves.
- Pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has side connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.
- Pipe work is coming out of the wall and the radiator has underneath connections you will need a set of either Angled valves or Corner valves.
BTU & Watt Calculator
Free UK DeliveryUK Mainland Only
We GUARANTEE TO BEAT ANY PRICE! Please call today on 01772 346933